Online sales are processed in real time, which means you will have the same access to tickets as customers booking through the Arena Box Office on the credit card hotline.
When making a booking please use only the card holders details to create the order, tickets can be posted only to the cardholders address and collections made only by the cardholder on production of the card used and confirmation email.
The maximum number of tickets that can be purchased is usually six, but this can vary between 4 and 20 dependant upon the show - if you require more tickets then you must purchase tickets through the group sales department, click here to find out which shows offer the group bookings service, or call group sales on 0114 256 0440 or the Arena Box Office on 0114 256 56 56 - subject to any further ticket restrictions set by the event promoters.
Select Your Own Seat
For some of our events you will have the ability to select your own seat. This facility won't usually be available on the day of on sale due to the fact that this would considerably slow down the booking process due to the number of people potentially selecting seats and then rejecting them. When using this facility, you are unable to select a group of seats that will mean one seat is left on its own as a 'single seat' to sell. If you do not wish to select your own seat you will have the option to purchase the 'best seat available'.
If you are purchasing concessionary tickets you may be asked to provide evidence that you are entitled to purchase tickets at the concessionary rate when your tickets are checked as you enter the venue - if you are unable to provide this evidence you will not be admitted into the venue and will be required to purchase tickets at full price. Please note that the age at which a child qualifies for concessionary rates varies from event to event, therefore please check the age limit on the specific events page before booking.
Tickets booked online will either be posted, held at the venue for collection or mailed registered post depending on the show and/or the tickets purchased - this will be confirmed to you when your booking has been processed in the confirmation email. Please note that we are unable to post by special delivery to countries outside of the UK, you must therefore arrange to collect tickets.
Standing tickets purchased online or through the credit card hotline are subject to special delivery charge of £4.80 per order. However, if your ticket is a new style ticket and has a bar code printed on it you do not have to use special delivery and you will be given alternative options.
Once you select your seats your tickets will be held for 20 minutes while you process the booking. Once you fill out all the details and you submit your request you will be sent a booking confirmation to your email address - unless you receive this confirmation we have not received your order.
Should you encounter any problems whilst booking online you should be given an error number along with a contact phone number and email address - please be aware that it may not always be possible to rectify a problem immediately - should you encounter a problem online whilst booking for a popular show it would be advisable to try and book over the phone with the Box Office on 0114 256 56 56.
If you haven't booked online with us before then you will need to create a new account - as a tip to make it easier next time why don't you use your email address as your username and use the same password as you have when you joined the Arena web site's mailing list. Below are some more tips on booking online that you may find useful:
- You can buy tickets online by clicking on the 'Buy Tickets' button on the relevant event page.
- Once you click on this button you are entering the online ticket system where you will be required to enter your username and password (which may be different to your arena membersip details as this is a separate service).
- If you haven't booked online with us before then you will need to create a new account - as a tip to make it easier next time why don't you use your email address as your username and use the same password as you have when you joined the Arena web site mailing list. We also advise setting up an account in advance on big on sales as this will save you time when booking as the system can be very busy at the time of an on sale. Just click on the following link Join Sheffield Box Office - if this doesn't take you directly to the login screen you will need to click on the Motorpoint Arena logo and then click on the login button in the right hand corner, then click on the create an account button under New User.
- If you have previously booked online you will need to enter your username and password.
- If you have forgotten your password you can click on the forgotten password link where you will be emailed a reminder.
- If you have forgotten your username as well you will need to call the box office internet help line and have this reset - call 0870 1213676.
If you have previously booked online you will need to enter your username and password - if you have forgotten your password you can click on the forgotten password where you will be emailed a reminder. If you have forgotten your username you will need to call the box office internet help line and have this reset - call 0870 1213676.
You can also come down in person to the venue or call the credit card hotline on 0114 256 56 56, just quote that you are a member of the Arena web site mailing list to book before the general on sale (if applicable).
All our Internet Bookings are subject to a minimum 10% booking fee.
If you have any comments about the service or your online booking experience please let us know - it is only through your feedback that we can improve the service and deliver the type of service you require.
Email us on [email protected].